.177 STX Superior Liner 600mm

I know this is a year old. Has anyone in the USA been able to purchase a superior .177 liner? I see some barrel kits available now but no liners. $325 is a bit steep to get a 600mm liner. @FX-USA where are they???
KC, I have both a 500mm and 700mm (Thanks viperjoe!) in .17 @5thumbs wants to "replace" the one he has, which means he already has the the barrel with the .17 transfer port. I would then assume you have the same setup and are looking to just "replace" your current .17 liner. Is this correct?
I am looking to get the .17 Heavy in 500mm and it seems that Huma and Krale are my only available choices.

Patrick

KC, I have both a 500mm and 700mm (Thanks viperjoe!) in .17 @5thumbs wants to "replace" the one he has, which means he already has the the barrel with the .17 transfer port. I would then assume you have the same setup and are looking to just "replace" your current .17 liner. Is this correct?
I am looking to get the .17 Heavy in 500mm and it seems that Huma and Krale are my only available choices.

Patrick
Yes my 177 liner is damaged by me so I want to replace it. Waiting a year now. I hate to do it but I guess I'll need to get the whole kit so I can shoot accurate again.
And Huma & Krale don't ship to USA.