• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

.177 slugs in a Classic Leshiy

I built a .177 slug barrel for my Leshiy last year. With a decent slug tune, the gun was just too angry and jumpy. This made it very hard to be consistent with. A Leshiy is capable of sending lead fast so a lot of guys can’t resist and now their Leshiy feels like you’re shooting a springer. The Leshiy is a good pellet gun. Not the best platform for sending slugs. 

I built a .177 slug barrel for my Leshiy last year. With a decent slug tune, the gun was just too angry and jumpy. This made it very hard to be consistent with. A Leshiy is capable of sending lead fast so a lot of guys can’t resist and now their Leshiy feels like you’re shooting a springer. The Leshiy is a good pellet gun. Not the best platform for sending slugs.

This. With a higher powered tune the Leshiy just isn't that fun to shoot. Dial the power down and it becomes a really sweet shooter.