• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Huben .177 K1 slug Testing

• Thread starter Deleted member 50932
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 50932

Has anyone out there had any success with the K1 in .177 slug shooting? I spoke to Krazy Kool Airguns and he told me that he has tried, with minimal success, or none. I’m wondering since the .22 and .25 takes a larger diameter slug, maybe the .177 is the same? At any rate, I would like to hear if you all have tried and what the results were.

Has anyone out there had any success with the K1 in .177 slug shooting? I spoke to Krazy Kool Airguns and he told me that he has tried, with minimal success, or none. I’m wondering since the .22 and .25 takes a larger diameter slug, maybe the .177 is the same? At any rate, I would like to hear if you all have tried and what the results were.
The only .177 Hubens (that I'm aware) come from Kelly and I don't think there are more than a handfull. Probably people that wanted lower power and higher shot count. The gun has more than enough power. It's a question of barrel and slug match. If you find a pair that works in another gun. Then fit it to K1. Modify magazine last.

Reactions: JaceSpace1369