177 HUBEN

I own 3 Hubens absolutely LOVE them. I cannot get myself to go back to a cock lever rifle. All of mine are .22cal. and all of them have their place. I mainly hunt squirrels, crows, and pest birds. Semi auto is awesome, triggers are great, high shot count, easy to carry through the woods, and they are accurate. I have owned the LCS & Evanix speed. Still Love my Hubens! Kelly @ Krazy Kool air guns is a great guy to deal with.

Kelly built my K1 in .177. Kelly is great to deal with. The gun started out as a .22. The magazine was custom machined. I had a TJ barrel fitted to it. I've got a K1 in .22 and .25, the .177 is the gun gets far more use of the three. Now if I could get a K1 in .30(witch I don't need but want) my little corner of the air gun world be complete.

I hear ya. I’m leaning toward the 22. It seems like heck off all my boxes. What I REALLY want is the fun factor of the semi auto.
And they are fun and there also seriously powerfull, i love mine i shoot stones and golf balls sometimes for fun knocking them further away with every shot out to crazy distance with out moving my arm to re cock just keep my eye in, End up emptying a mag in no time and running out of air pretty quick but i still love my .25

Reactions: Coolhand