• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.177 Hades

Anybody test them yet? I have been playing with the Baracuda Hunters and find them pretty comparable to the JSB 10.34s out to 60 yards or so. Very interested to see what the .177 Hades will do. The expansion of the Baracuda Hunters is pretty good and definitely reduces the pass through energy compared to the JSB 10.34s, but the consistent accuracy goes to the JSBs... especially beyond 60 yards.

Anybody test them yet? I have been playing with the Baracuda Hunters and find them pretty comparable to the JSB 10.34s out to 60 yards or so. Very interested to see what the .177 Hades will do. The expansion of the Baracuda Hunters is pretty good and definitely reduces the pass through energy compared to the JSB 10.34s, but the consistent accuracy goes to the JSBs... especially beyond 60 yards.

I’m going to have to second your experience, that is no gimmick pellet! The hunters are legit, even my mk1 wildcat loves them, and most original st barrels are jsb only lovers, LW barrels seem to really like them, but staying on topic, would sure like to test some 177 hades. I thought they would be here by now? But they better shoot good or the barracuda hunters will stay on top for me👍🏻

Predator International says the Hades are here so should be available soon

1590499992_10064124725ecd1a98d7f6a2.67342997.png

What I really want to see is real world results in accuracy and terminal performance between the 10.34 domes, 10.34 Baracuda Hunters and the Hades. I have some coming. I will tell you that for me , in my EdGun Lelya the Baracuda Hunter is a very solid performing hunting pellet. If I am plinking or shooting targets at a range the 10.34 Ed branded pellet wins for sure. Hunting with the .177 means sub 60 yards to me though... The Baracuda Hunter dumps all its energy and is on par accuracy wise at those ranges.

It would be great if the Hades extends the range AND dumps their energy at those ranges.