• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

.177 Carbine Options

I am looking for a .177 carbine for rats and small game, and I could use a little help. I want something compact but not a bullpup, has collapsible and/or foldable stock, multi-shot, and ideally, adjustable power, but if not, at least 12 ft/lbs. So far, I have narrowed it down to three guns - an FX Dreamlite Compact, and FX Dream-Tact, and a Brocock Atomic XR Carbine. All of these check the boxes I'm looking to fill, but I am wondering if there are any others I haven't thought of. I am looking to keep it under $1,300, just for the gun. I have all the equipment to charge it, and I have a scope already. Does anyone have any other suggestions, or recommend one of my choices over the others?
Thanks in advance,
Chris

One other carbine that might work is the Airmaks KATRAN Compact. I do not have one but it looks like it might meet your requirements. AEAC Vlog did a review/tuning video on it "
". Haven't seen many posts about the KATRAN but it may be worth investigating. L.Leon has many posts about his Brocock Atomic in this forum and he almost had me ordering one. Still may get one based on his experience!

Reactions: Loki_762
Of the three you list I have the Atomic XR in .22 For me it has been a pesting machine with kills out to 51 yards. It is a no nonsense, rugged little PCP. Mine has become my main PCP. I have posted a lot about it do a search if you’re interested.

D77AB888-BBCC-4BC8-B8A7-57E22117FB0C.jpeg