• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Projectiles 177 Caliber pellets for sale - several different lots Includes insured shipping.

Classified Status
SOLD

jonpol

Dec 10, 2019
Ohio, United States
SOLD .177 caliber. 10.3 gr Air Arms Diablo Field Heavy Pellets – 5 Tins
$55

Five tins of Air Arms Diablo Field Heavy Pellets 10.3 gr. 500/tin. Factory sized to 4.52 and is marked that way. U.S. sales, only. PayPal friends and family is preferred but I’ll also accept a money order or a check with a hold for clearance.

SOLD.177 caliber JSB 10.34 Heavy Diablo Pellets. - 177 Caliber – 8 Tins
$90

Eight tins of JSB 10.34 Heavy Diablo Pellets. 500/tin. U.S. sales, only. PayPal friends and family is preferred but I’ll also accept a money order or a check with a hold for clearance.

SOLD .177 caliber JSB 13.43gr. Heavy Diablo Pellets – 9 Tins
$100

Nine tins of JSB 13.43 Heavy Diablo Pellets. 400/tin. Factory sized to 4.52 and is marked that way. U.S. sales, only. PayPal friends and family is preferred but I’ll also accept a money order or a check with a hold for clearance.

SOLD.177 caliber JSB 8.44 gr. Pellets – 7 Tins
$75

Seven tins of JSB 8.44 gr. pellets. 500/tin. Factory sized to 4.52 and is marked that way. U.S. sales, only. PayPal friends and family is preferred but I’ll also accept a money order or a check with a hold for clearance.

Last edited: