.177 Air Gun Feather Darts

There's not too much information about airgun darts for BB guns online, so I added it here.
These are the Milbro air gun .177cal darts. I found it on eBay, but I also found another site that has 20 darts available but in different colors.
The newer darts from Air Venturi on Amazon have mixed reviews with some saying the feathers will fall out as you shoot them. I can't vouch for this since I don't own them but the Milbro are strong so far.
20 darts for .177 or .22
https://www.simo-optics.com/product...77-22-calibre-air-gun-rifle-pellet-pack-of-20

2.png

I'm using my Smith & Wesson model 29 8" revolver with these darts at 10 yards and these are the shot groups I got off from my bags. The darts shoot with a 4 to 5-inch drop so make sure your bb gun has rear adjustable sights.

1.png

I found that if you take the rubber seals off the shells, push the darts in, and then put the seals back on you will get the best accurate shots. 1.5" group was the best I got so far. I also think to prevent the dart from easily falling out of the shell adding a mini-oring to the dart might fix this.

4.png

The darts weigh .83 to .93 grams and they get an average of 185fps from an 800psi regulated HPA tank on the chronograph. *The 1st shot was a dud and dart shot low, just omit it.

5.png