Turn around is pretty quick unless they need to check for leaks and not bad even then. Really depends on what they are doing. About 3-4 weeks including ship times for me in troubleshooting leaks in two guns at different times. I'm in Indiana so its about 5 days shipping to and from AZ ground. They will email you when the gun ships back with a tracking # and an enclosed invoice with the gun stating what was done. They can be a bit cryptic in deciphering some of the repairs or really lacking in details and I sometimes have to call for clarification on what the invoice states.. You can always call for a progress report, but give the some time to realistically get the work done. I have been very satisfied with what little warranty work I have needed. 

**Hint** to others here. Make sure when you call for warranty service you are really CLEAR and DETAILED with the intake person you are speaking with and get them to read that back to you. Sending in letters with the guns outlining desired work are ignored by the Air Smiths. For good reason too.. Some folks unrealistically ask for the moon and back with several pages of requests which can border on the ridiculous So, they only go by what the intake person writes down as to what is problematic and needed. 

I guess you must have needed more than them simply shipping you a new magazine under warranty. That's a shame but I'm sure you will likely be pleased with the results. 

Reactions: dr_beretta
My issue was with a new Brocock Contour S6 that was having trouble cycling the 6-shot magazine right out of the box. It was often times requiring that I rotate the magazine slightly in order to get the bolt to push the pellet all the way into the breech. Then things got worse where the bolt would just stop half way when being pushed forward, almost like it was snagging or catching on something within the magazine. I'd have to pull the bolt all the way back, remove the magazine, then push the bolt forward and shoot the pellet. Accuracy was not great, which may have been from bent skirt pellets while cycling the magazine. Either way, I told the service guy all of this, and he initially just wanted to mail me a new breech o-ring and new magazine o-ring, but given that the gun was literally 3 hours old from unwrapping, it was decided it'd be better to ship the whole gun back for them to check it out and see if there is something else like a misaligned pellet probe or bad magazine or combo of the above.
I'm guessing I was expecting a week turnaround time not including shipping time. I feel better knowing that it may take them a bit longer. Thanks for the replies.

I think they are very busy, and understaffed. I feel that there communication with customers whom turn in stuff for repair could be better. I often call 4-5 times before getting a call back. i've had my impact (parts) shipped to them on a couple of different occassions and never got a call on status. Turn time was pretty quick and the quality of the work was on part with large businesses. I think if there was more competition for service and repairs AOA may step up there game and show more respect and appreciate for people whom choose to do business with them, instead of treating them as people whom have to do business with them. Just my 2 cents.

I returned a defective FX Royale 400 and wanted another 400 but they were out of stock. They had a 500 so they sent me that. They charged my credit card for the 500 and i paided the difference to get 2 day shipping or next day,i don't remember which. I shipped the 400 back and they credited my card back when they received it. I was without a gun for 3 days. Couldn't ask for any better service. The only thing that is slow is getting them on the phone. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again. Ordered a barrel about 6 weeks ago. Same great service.