16 skunks down in one hour!!

No, I don't shoot stuff just for fun........the farmer wanted me to shoot skunks in late winter when they came out of hibernation, so I started shooting them on his property when there was still snow on the ground and it was only in the 20 degree range. Now seagulls, if there was a bird I could shoot for fun it would be those....they are everywhere around this farm. Though I could get away with it if I wanted to, the farmer hasn't complained about those and I have no interest in breaking the law.

luis,

The Streamline is a fantastic gun......it was my first serious air rifle. I have the 22 and it has been trouble free! It is extremely versatile due to it's 3-level power wheel, which you can adjust on the fly whether the gun is cocked and ready to shoot or not. While not a "loud" gun, it can bark a bit on High power. I use the DonnyFL Tanto on it about half the time, it makes it pretty darn quiet while keeping it short and looking nice.......it's very appropriately sized for the Streamline's shrouded barrel. The Sumo gets used on it at the other times when I need it to be super quiet, and it's pretty darn silent with the Sumo. Donny's suppressors will go right on the Streamline's threaded barrel (1/2x20 size).

I've not done any maintenance to my Streamline other than wipe it down occasionally and a drop of oil every now and then on the cocking lever hinges. Also periodic cleaning of the barrel and a slight smear of Pellgun oil on the bolt probe and that's it! It shoots JSB 15.9 and 18.13gr pellets equally well. It is super accurate, can hit sparrows out to 50 yds all day long, and I've even killed pigeons over 100 yds with it....it's right up there with my Wildcat 25, which has it's limitations around farms due to being only high power.

Get at least one spare mag.......I know, they're expensive but if you're in a target right environment, you'll want at least one. Geez, that's about all I can think of right now. I'm sure you'll be very happy with it. I'm still super happy with mine. It has killed over 1,000 pest birds easily.

Bob

thank you so much for your insight on the rifle. I have probably shot 150 pellets through it on low power so far and have noticed the paint on the pellet seater (don’t know the proper term) start to flake off, you can start to see the silver metal. Has that happen to yours? I will post pictures when I get the chance. As for a suppresser I have been thinking about Donny’s Tatsu, any thoughts on that? 

Thank you

Luis 

You mean the part that goes through the mag and pushes the pellet out? I believe that's called the bolt probe. Yes, the black has worn off near the tip of mine.

The Tatsu is nice, I have one. The SL will be super quiet with the Tatsu, almost as quiet as the Sumo being it has a newer design with small pin holes for venting of high pressure air so it doesn't come out the muzzle end as noise. The Sumo doesn't have that tech, well the new 30 Caliber Sumo does but not the smaller calibers.

I actually have a short video clip that I sent to Donny as an unlisted video, just to show him how quiet the Tatsu made my SL on high power. I'll put that video here for you if you need any proof of how quiet it is.

It's a raw video file, no editing or slow motion.

https://youtu.be/6OQLo068V8U