Beeman 14th Edition of Blue Book of Airguns ?

The 13th Edition, unless they change their minds, is the last stand alone version of the Airgun Blue Book. It's now combined into the Blue Book of Gun values, both in book form and the online subscription.
Got to find that out when I went to renew my online subscription. Traded a couple emails with them to be told everything had been combined into one book. Politely replied they'd lost a subscriber because I wasn't going to pay $100 a year vs the $20 I used to pay, then went on Ebay and found a brand new in the wrapper paper copy of it that's now in my bookcase.

Do these ever come up for sale, I'd love to have one.
Look on Fleabay, it's where I got mine. Was brand new and still in the plastic wrap when I got it.

Airgun Bluebook.jpg

as time goes by the dollar amount will not be very current but i use the book for the information as much as anything
we waited if i remember right almost 2 years for the last edition and over time it will only go up in value the book itself
and i wonder if they will even update their digital offering or will it be just the thirteenth edition info

i have mine and i have said for many years it is the best 40 buck you could spend in this hobby and now that is was
if you can find one buy it

as time goes by the dollar amount will not be very current but i use the book for the information as much as anything
we waited if i remember right almost 2 years for the last edition and over time it will only go up in value the book itself
and i wonder if they will even update their digital offering or will it be just the thirteenth edition info

i have mine and i have said for many years it is the best 40 buck you could spend in this hobby and now that is was
if you can find one buy it
I'm the same way and use mine more for information than possible dollar value of a given rifle. My book cost me $60 but was well worth it to me for all the information inside it.
Yes, you can get a rough ballpark on value of a rifle, but at the end of the day, the buyer is the one that will decide if the price is worth it to them or not.