Crosman 1377 build

Hey guys just getting started on the 1377 build, yesterday I got the the barrel mount rail in and installed, today the red dot arrived and I polished out the trigger/sear and installed a lighter sear spring. I'm not sure how much more I will do on this one I want to keep it as a pistol.

20240229_115553.jpg

20240229_115934.jpg

20240229_145427.jpg

Nice work. Let us know how it goes with the trigger job.
I have an older one with a carbine stock attached and it's super accurate at around 20 feet or so. Haven't had it out in a while. The muzzle is pointing at a three hole group.View attachment 441054
Thank you, that's a great group 👍 so far the trigger is smooth and light I'll shoot some groups and post up some results.

NICE! :) I've got too get it out for more shoots someday but I've still got to chrony my Diana 48 along with other stuff and it's currently raining still. Seems like it has been either rain or snow lately preventing me from doing a whole host of things I need to do. It's not helping my internet either. :rolleyes:
Thanks, it sounds like when you get some time and good weather you have a whole lot of fun lined up 😃

Reactions: Deadeye Dick
That wood is kind of special. We cut the walnut trees on the farm in 1962 when we sold the cattle and went into grain farming. It lay in the barn for years before I got the equipment to work it. I made a nice fly tying desk from it also. Still have a nice stack in my shed waiting for another project.
That's great history on this wood, I'm a carpenter myself and always try to reclaim and reuse nice old wood like that 👍