Crosman 1322

New package from Buck-rail.com and this 1322 is almost done, now for the 1377 lol.

20240227_112407.jpg

What- no steel breech? Just kidding. Nice build, the 1322 is a sleeper IMO and well worth having. I really want to build a nice shoulder stock to make mine a carbine, but haven't made time yet.
Lol thank you and no I think that will happen on the 1377 build and I agree this platform is as much fun to build as it is to shoot. I'll be watching out to see what you come up with 👍

so, if the steel breech is too heavy look for an aluminum one, more money but it is only money
the 13-- pistols use the same trigger group as the 2240 so there is lots to do with that
lighter sear spring, remember it is there to hold up the sear and not much else
i have found that if you take off 1mm off the top of the sear your trigger will feel much better but no more or you will be buying a new sear
the trigger could be replaced and the best is the roller trigger from Don Cothran 40 bucks
and of course, a 1701p trigger group and hammer could be added
you see i like spending your money

so, if the steel breech is too heavy look for an aluminum one, more money but it is only money
the 13-- pistols use the same trigger group as the 2240 so there is lots to do with that
lighter sear spring, remember it is there to hold up the sear and not much else
i have found that if you take off 1mm off the top of the sear your trigger will feel much better but no more or you will be buying a new sear
the trigger could be replaced and the best is the roller trigger from Don Cothran 40 bucks
and of course, a 1701p trigger group and hammer could be added
you see i like spending your money
Thank you for the advice it's much appreciated, I did replace the sear spring with a much lighter one (helped a bunch) but I haven't polished the trigger or sear yet. I'll have to look for the aluminum breech as I want to keep the 1377 as a pistol oh and thanks for helping spend more money as well lol 👍

Fwiw, I think even with metal parts these guns are still pretty light. Honestly I prefer more weight. IMO, makes for a more stable gun. Translates into more accurate shots. I've got 2 1322s myself. One is a pcp, and it is very heavy. Heavier than my all steel 5" .45 acp 1911. The pumper, I don't know the weight of, but it still feels light ish. Steel thread adaptor, steel breech, aluminum barrel band. Used to have a solid brass piston, but now has a composite one. Has dense African rosewood grips. Dense grips can have a pretty significant positive affect on stability and accuracy as well. I have ebony ones on the other one.

Of course theres plenty of reasons to want a light gun. And the rabbit hole is deep :ROFLMAO: so, sometimes it's best to keep it simple and effective. Effective being the most importaint aspect.
PSX_20230520_182655.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: sekiar and Jeff B
Fwiw, I think even with metal parts these guns are still pretty light. Honestly I prefer more weight. IMO, makes for a more stable gun. Translates into more accurate shots. I've got 2 1322s myself. One is a pcp, and it is very heavy. Heavier than my all steel 5" .45 acp 1911. The pumper, I don't know the weight of, but it still feels light ish. Steel thread adaptor, steel breech, aluminum barrel band. Used to have a solid brass piston, but now has a composite one. Has dense African rosewood grips. Dense grips can have a pretty significant positive affect on stability and accuracy as well. I have ebony ones on the other one.

Of course theres plenty of reasons to want a light gun. And the rabbit hole is dee :ROFLMAO: so, sometimes it's best to keep it simple and effective. Effective being the most importaint aspect.
View attachment 441092
That's a beauty and I do like weight in some of my target guns I agree that it adds stability, this one is more for ratting so quick pointing is a plus. Yes I am discovering that the rabbit hole goes way too deep on the 13xx's but that's the fun in em right 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Long_Gun_Dallas