• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
I see that the 130s is having some good deals these days, is it worth the $$$ I am chomping at the bit for a break barrel, don’t need the power but for $250 with a scope and free shipping…… man it’s hard to not look at. I had my eye on a hw95 and I am sure the predominant response will be to buy the HW, I kind feel like I’m answering my own questions but hey it’s fun to talk about right.

Reactions: beerthief
I see that the 130s is having some good deals these days, is it worth the $$$ I am chomping at the bit for a break barrel, don’t need the power but for $250 with a scope and free shipping…… man it’s hard to not look at. I had my eye on a hw95 and I am sure the predominant response will be to buy the HW, I kind feel like I’m answering my own questions but hey it’s fun to talk about right.

I've read mixed reviews of Hatsan guns, their quality control seems to be spotty. Some people like them, some don't. Have you considered an HW50S? I have one in .177 and it's a great all-purpose break barrel springer. Top it off with a Bug Buster or Hawke 2-7 and you've got a nice rig. Weihrauch rifles are also known to be accurate with a wide variety of ammo, mine are, and you can't beat the Rekord trigger.