Brocock/BRK ………

I was using the original PRS single shot loader, until I found out that the pellet has a good chance (and did) of falling out of the back of the loader and into the rear inner block of your rifle (GHOST) if loading with the gun on a rearward angle. Had to take the block apart to clean out the pellets that fell into the inner workings of the gun. Wonder if the aftermarket version posted addresses this problem. It looks just like one posted. The PRS one is well made, but needs an o-ring or something to keep tension on the pellet to keep it from falling out.

Last edited:
I was using the original PRS single shot loader, until I found out that the pellet has a good chance (and did) of falling out of the back of the loader and into the rear inner block of your rifle (GHOST) if loading with the gun on a rearward angle. Had to take the block apart to clean out the pellets that fell into the inner workings of the gun. Wonder if the aftermarket version posted addresses this problem. It looks just like one posted. The PRS one is well made, but needs an o-ring or something to keep tension on the pellet to keep it from falling out.
Prs makes a new model that addresses this problem

I don't use no shot tray just hand feed...this is the results 50 yards...
20240307_181822.jpg