• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

12V pcp portable compressor

This thing is going to cost you $310 shipped. For a "No Name" compressor from China! If you believe those references...well, just don't.

My advice...check this out, and get something that someone will stand behind if it goes South on you...and Free Shipping!!!

https://www.indianaairguns.com/product/hatsan-tactair-spark-portable-compressor/

Trust me...it's worth the extra money. And it's got a brand name Hatsan!

I need to chime in here and confirm that after dealing with Josoo over the past year, you will not get any better, more prompt, customer service and technical support. He has been outstanding with rapid email answers and research. A great help for compressor issues. There has to be a huge number of AGN members that would be interested in a machine like this for that price. Let's face a fact that very probably the largest % of these are made in China and probably the Hatsan as well. We all know about the problems some have had with the small compressors but what we never hear about is the huge numbers that are working fine and considered a really good deal for the money invested.

Send Josoo a PM here and ask him for his assurances and whatever else you need to know.

I have no dog in this hunt but felt Josoo deserved a shout out for his stellar service. My $.02

Now I'm going off of memory here - so be forewarned as to the actual accuracy of this - the compressor that I am thinking of looked similar to the one in the first videos. It also bears a resemblance to the new Benjamin Recharge compressor but I seem to remember the stated price for it to be $800 not the $1399 that I find for the Recharge. Sure wish that I could find where I saw it so that I can double check my "facts". A portable, water cooled compressor in the $800 price range that can fill bottles is just what I have been waiting for. In addition, it was NOT sold thru a company in China that I've never heard of. Reading this back over: maybe I was dreaming?

mike4406

Does the video of this compressor needs to add compressor oil?
1550628625_6654480765c6cb711370f88.18394295_微信图片_20190220101152.png
If yes, we need to pay more attention to the air purify. Seems add the effect filter is the most important.