• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Projectiles 1200 .25 cal JSB 33.95 grain (deal of the decade)

Classified Status
NLA
SALE PENDING
These 1200 pellets have been weighed and labeled on both front and back of tin.
I did the math using PA with their buy 3 get one free along with the 10% code they run around 9 cents per pellet, excluding tax and shipping. I come up with around 75 bucks.
The price for these pellets is a firm 48$ ( works out to around 4 cents per pellet) You pay the shipping. Note: Pirate Ship will be used to find the lowest carrier, I never make money off of shipping. Once I have your zip code I can message you the actual cost for shipment. Payment can be cash, personal check, or PayPal friends and family. Neither of us need to pay PayPal but if you want to cover that cost, be my guest. I trust you and you trust me.
Now for the list:
57 pcs. 33-33.5 grain
77 33.6
84 34.1
108 33.8
120 33.9
217 34.2-34.4
233 34
300 33.6-33.8

Don't wait around, these will go fast and you will miss a great deal. Thanks for looking and thanks AGN!

pellets.JPG

Last edited: