12 fpe gun in the USA?

I needed a quite short little gun. So I turned my Artemis PP700 down to 12FPE.

When the Peruvian borders open again, I'll have a folding stock for it. But even in pistol form... — wow, how much fun in such a short little package (with the necessary fixing up that come with low-price Chinese PCPs)!

I'd do it again.

Matthias

OK, WOW, thanks all for the input. I thought I might get one or two responses, so lots of good info here.

I'll take some time and sift through the suggestions.

I see Maximus Euro, unfortunately, Crosman doesn't know when it'll be available again,

Cricket, P-Rod, FX Royal, FX Dreamline, Air Arms S510, BSA Ultra, 1720T, RAW, and more! I'll be toying with the idea for a bit as, just like everyone else, other expenses are always in the way. 

Tom Holland, thanks for weighing in on this one, and all the help on my Maruader last year.

I have lots to think about!

Crosman has the Benjamin Maximus EURO that is configured at 12 fpe. Check it out and see if it fits your needs.

Taso

I had my eyes out for a Maximus Euro for some time in 2018 after seeing Steve's AEAC review on the build but it seemed that Crosman/Benjamin was no longer producing the sub-12 ft lb gun. I ended up buying the factory spec Maximus Hunter .22 and then picking up the Euro hammer spring and transfer port sometime later. I tore the gun down and installed the Euro parts without too much drama.

I now have a Maximus in .22 shooting at ~11.5 ft lbs using Crosman Premier Domes, 14.3 gr. Getting 25-30 consistent shots on a 2K air fill. Much quieter than the factory Maximus that comes @ 20 ft lbs, but in my close confines I like having the 1/2 x 20 moderator adapter that comes on the Hunter version so I can mount my 6" TKO moderator. Whisper quiet beyond 10 yards. Of all my airguns only the SSP Daisy 2840 compares in overall quietness of the shot cycle; but then, the Maximus does make over 11 ft lbs while the Daisy is somewhere around 1.5 ft lbs with a tail wind.

If you aren't into fairly simple tool work on your airguns then my route isn't optimal, but the Maximus is easy to tear down to component parts if you so desire. Just don't lose the stinking TP while working on the gun! Ask me how I know. :( The results have been well worth the effort in my case.

When I bought my BSA Ultra SE .177 it was unregulated and got an unbelievable amount of shots out of that tiny air tube. It’s not in the same league as some of the other suggestions and it’s price dictates that. Accuracy is amazing but you will have to silence it. I shrouded mine then got all power hungry and regulated it. It’s still a great gun but I haven’t seen it in two years. Dad stole it for neighborhood sniping.

DAISY MODEL 599 10-METER COMPETITION AIR RIFLE look up cmp sportier class air rifles. They have a single pump pneumatic wich is the 853 as well as a co2 called the 887. All have bsa barrels and are sun 12 fpe. They are made for low cost competition and are extremely accurate. They have diopter open sights that rock socks. I actually have no idea if they are able to take a scope but the diopter are insane accurate. I have wanted the 853 for a long time. Daisy has new ones available or cmp has professionally resealed ones for much less. You will not be able to find more accuracy for less I personally guarantee it. My grandpa used to shoot tick tacks at 10 yards every single time. 

I'm late to the game here but I shoot an Air arms S410 FAC, I bought it used for a great deal, and on a little less than half power I have it shooting the H&N Baracuda match and the Hornets at 12 ft lbs. The adjustable power knob is really great. Being able to have full power and half power at the turn of the knob is great! Not to mention how beautiful the rifle is.. OH and with a Lane regulator, I'm getting 70 shots in .22 at half power!!!

-Brandon