• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

10m anyone?

If the weather allows, I shoot 10m pistol in my backyard.
20221112_160204.jpg

Does anyone shoot 10m on any level? Rifle or pistol?
Hello @steve-kville

Weather permitting I shoot 10-meters with rifles and pistols several times every week. In the summer I shoot 10-meters and 25-yards more than any other distance. Love benchrest Pistol 10-meter.

ThomasT

I enjoy casual 10m with irons, both pistol and rifle. Open sights on the pistols and aperture on the rifle. Of course, the rifle is tuned way too heavy for 10m, as it is also my close-range critter schwacker, but I just love shooting that aperture sight and 10m is well within the limits of my eyesight. In the winter, I've got about 6m to work with in the dungeon but it's good enough for target pistol practice and blowing off steam.

Does anyone shoot 10m on any level? Rifle or pistol?
I shoot 10M every day , pistol and rifle , I have 10 M and 16 yard under roof outside target stands . EDIT: I shoot Casual not completive. Lexington KY has Olympic facility's 3 hours from me , never been there but two champions come from there .

Last edited: