:)

I think H&N did there homework on the Hades,,, They work well in my 177 10.34 gr 

Work well in my 22 caliber in 15.89 gr

work well in my 25 calibers in 26.54 gr,

Got four tens setting here ready when my AEA HP SS Plus 30 caliber comes in next week....

Yep I need a 30 like I need another hole in the head,,,,,, I got that WHISKEY guy to think for this one.

Mike

These 30 Haydes for sure work well in my wildcat MK2 30 with the original factory liner, they work well on my LCS SK19 30 cal, and I know if I do a caliber switcheroo on my impact they’ll do well also with the 1:22 twist liner. And, like Chuck mentioned, they shoot just as good as the old Hatsan vortex pellets which should’ve never gotten discontinued!!

Cool thing about these 30 Haydes is they shoot great right out of the tin. 

on the top of my wish list as far as pellets go, is for H&N to come out with a 30 cal version of their Barracuda Hunter Extremes. I bet those would do just as well expansion wise as these 30 Haydes.

I wish you luck in the 25 cal Haydes in your wildcat, Chuck. I just couldn’t get them to group as well as both the barracuda hunter extremes and the JSB MK2 33.96 heavy’s on my wildcat. RANGUR1 was kind enough to send me a tin of the 25 Haydes already pre sorted for head size and weight, and although they did group, they just weren’t tight enough for me at the speed of 1005 that I currently have my WC set up at, using the BHE’s 

The .30 Hades are about the best hunting pellet out there imo without having to worry "as much" about what's behind the target vs slugs (from a distance traveled perspective). 

I have yet to hit anything with a .30 Hades that has survived. Makes dropping trash pandas a piece of cake. 

I have to ask, what are the settings on your rifle to achieve those speeds Chuck?