• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

100yds???

IMG_2655.jpeg

First time shooting in a month, no excuses, just happy I could shoot! 1 shot each in numbered sequence. 46 & 48 shots for record on eachcard. Circle equals the 8 ring on the EBR TARGET.

Air must be dead calm. You couldn't do that in a 100 years at our range.
Where's your range, I like a friendly wager. I've been needing somebody to challenge me anyway. If a gun will not cut a hole at 100 yards then it's sold. Since I started buying fx guns from Ernest ,they'll do it. I have to purchase tact cam,if I'd quit spending all my money on guns,ammo,and optics. Next year I'm gonna make it to some matches,might get lucky and qualify. There's not alot of that here in tenn.,

You guys lucky. At my 100 M range (meant for PB large bores) the wind is entering from high above and ones touching down the L-R game is pretty much unpredictable, even the rimfire guys have trouble to hit the paper, I have no ways to impress them with my .25 Impact :)

swirling wind.jpg

I tried placing windflags everywhere, you shall see that dance with tales... My Strelok + WindMeter combo just gets crazy. Hard to find a day with calm.

20220724_155142.jpg

Last edited:
Yes. 100 yards with my 25cal panthera double bottle. Tomarrow I'll show you some hundred yard groups I shot with my impact m3 30. I got it from a guy named Ernest. It's shoots better than me. I have single hole groups with edges cut by 44 gr pellets,do it often with that gun.
You should go to RMAC or EBR and kick everyone's butt.