• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

100Y group on YT.

@Centercut Mike, i always wonder why we don't see you on the N50 leaderboard?? There's clubs shooting out of Fresno, Oxnard, and Sunnyvale. Surely one of those are close to you. I'd like to see your #'s stacked up against those on the N50 Leaderboard. Can you tell us why you don't play that game?
I'm not anywhere near any of those. I've shot at Oxnard a few times and got humbled. N50 is harder than it looks, and also hard to be competitive when shooting two or three matches per year compared to the "regulars" that shoot six cards two or three times per week... Also, driving to Oxnard early AM is 3 hours, driving home through LA is 6.
I'll be honest, the times I did shoot N50, while fun and I was treated well at Oxnard (great range), I got bored. I shot 25M BR at LDs in Temecula for over two+ years once per month and got burned out on it.
My focus is on 100Y BR and Extreme FT mostly, plus various Long-Range events, and a little AAFTA sprinkled in. I tried NRL-22 for a while, but the nearest events are in Yuma, a three-hour drive from my place, and it takes a LOT of practice to be good at that format - time that I could be using to practice 100Y BR and EFT.
I am not retired, and work 50 hours a week at my job...

Last edited:
I'm not anywhere near any of those. I've shot at Oxnard a few times and got humbled. N50 is harder than it looks, and also hard to be competitive when shooting two or three matches per year compared to the "regulars" that shoot six cards two or three times per week... Also, driving to Oxnard early AM is 3 hours, driving home through LA is 6.
I'll be honest, the times I did shoot N50, while fun and I was treated well at Oxnard (great range), I got bored. I shot 25M BR at LDs in Temecula for over two+ years once per month and got burned out on it.
My focus is on 100Y BR and Extreme FT mostly, plus various Long-Range events, and a little AAFTA sprinkled in. I tried NRL-22 for a while, but the nearest events are in Yuma, a three-hour drive from my place, and it takes a LOT of practice to be good at that format - time that I could be using to practice 100Y BR and EFT.
I am not retired, and work 50 hours a week at my job...
I see you post a lot, and know your a serious competitor, just always wondered what the deal was. I live in Dallas area, and drive to OKC (3.5hrs 1 way if traffic is cooperates. ) to shoot N50. Or we have gone to Boerne once this year (5.5hrs 1 way). I enjoy the folks and have a lotta fun. We don't see many of the youtube celebrities, or big team shooters ((except Caleb)) in N50 at all. It's half the distance to the target, so you'd figure they could sure show em all a thing or two about shooting.

Yeah, Caleb @okieairgunner is exceptional, and we are lucky to have him on Team Centercut. He's a Natural in every sense of the word. He does practice - a lot. You'll see him on the podium this year more than once at big events I'm sure...

TC logo 3-16-23 High Res.jpg

Last edited: