@ 100 Yards

E7BA7C59-4A93-44C1-97CB-3EFB4713DCA6.jpeg

@ 100 yards out what PCP are you grabbing? .357 Air Rifle and larger are legal to hunt with in Kentucky. She is about 75 pounds however she is a smaller one most does running through my property are 100+ pounds.

i would go with a 357 with 150gr or bigger or a 457.. in most cases
The biggest thing is I am dead smack in the middle of a neighborhood. If I was to take the shot I need her to drop… or atleast not run more thank 30 yards into the woods. Them suckers will have me posted all over social media dragging out the doe. I have some large bucks coming through the back of my property as well but I prefer the doe meat.

The biggest thing is I am dead smack in the middle of a neighborhood. If I was to take the shot I need her to drop… or atleast not run more thank 30 yards into the woods. Them suckers will have me posted all over social media dragging out the doe. I have some large bucks coming through the back of my property as well but I prefer the doe meat.
Use a fx hybrid slugs in 35 cal and head shot it it won't go anywhere.

The question was what would you grab. I wouldn’t have stated .357 caliber or larger air rifle is legal to hunt deer in KY if I was planning to take illegally. That I would never do. They will take all your weapons that you have on you and slap you with a large fine. This doe must be used to me shooting as you can see in the picture that realtor sign is where I hang my 100 yard targets. Just so happen I was shooting @ 50 yards that day. Both of my guns will do less than 3 all day long at 100 yards however not powerful enough and not a .357 or larger. Thinking of buying an FX but then wondering if I really want to spend FX money for backyard fun. I would never compete or go anywhere hunting with it.