• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

100 meters, 10 shots, 0,8 MOA!

Guys, I've done it! 10 shots with slugs 3,5g in .25 caliber on 100 meters distance 0.8 MOA result!

The most amazing thing for me, that I've done it with Jaeger PCP tuned bu myself! Just want to share my result and happiness with you!

1f20c5fb7137ae179da3faa6eb4b1d14.jpg

"spysir"Very nice 10 shots group! 5 shot groups are SO much easier but even if it was 5 that would be outstanding shooting. Indoor range, what I would give for that pleasure.
Just wanted to ask do to another thread here, and thinking you have the factory barrel, what is the length of your barrel?

TIA

John
It is Lothar Walther factory barrel, but I've modified it - new crown, new slug entrance + polishing. The length is 600mm

Not to turn this way south, or totally hijack your thread....What are the laws about air guns in your country....and I am assuming Russia? if not please let me know.

Are they like England, do you need special licenses for more powerful air guns....semi automatic air guns......just interested sorry....perhaps I should start a new topic.

But I found it interesting....in talking to a guy from england he told me they can not have a 1077 crosman rifle.....they can own the gun but it is a smooth bore....a different permit is needed for it if the gun has a rifled barrel.....the different laws are really interesting.