• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

100 meter spring gun competition

Sounds interesting but I don't see a video? I have shot a springer at 100 yards. Very challenging! Mine was a .22 Browning Leverage under lever. Had 4 1/2 feet of drop but still had enough energy to punch clear through tin cans. I was surprised haha! Best group was like 6-8 inches but its hard to see at 100 yds with the cheap 3-9x scope it came with. Sounds like fun!

Hi John ,
I was shooting a 12 ft-pound gun There is a different inpact from hard or soft support.Mine is a roller with foam and leather around it so soft (isch).
I do not like the harder surface. One of the best shooters Jonas always put his hand under the gun.One of the great things is to find out all the different set-ups, and go what works for you.With this set-up I am still working on the recoil pad, and a lot of other stuff.

The winner shot a HW 97 (12 ft after market kit) with a plastic stock and a 4x10x44 scope on a hard bag, so all bets are off :)
Franz

PS 1.5 to 2 inch groups are shot sometimes.