$100 Magnum Springer Scope Video

got one on my tuned Diana 350 Magnum .22 (24 fpe)

Initially I was a bit skeptical about a mount which moves holding zero - but fortunately I was wrong.

My only very minor gripe is that the scope sits a bit higher on the rifle than what I would normally like - all in all its a nice bit of kit which does exactly as advertised.

Great way to get eyes in line with higher scopes: https://www.accu-riser.com/categories/Accu%252dRiser-Cheek-Pads-and-Comb-Raisers/  Used the model 600. I used 2-sided tape and the strap. Great item.

Gunnar was the one convinced me to give it an honest try . And low and behold he was right as usual :) I hate seeing a scope bite the dust needlessly. I truly do t think there is a scope out there that " CANT COME APART " any longer . Leupold 3-9 EFR bout closest I've seen . 

SWFA was batting 1000 till about 2 months ago and a guy here had one fail after like 6 shots on a Diana 52 I believe. 

Some of the really violent Springers are like slapping a scope with a baseball bat 

Springers are scope killers , only thing worse is a FAL I have killed all brands of scopes on both of these , Leupold , pm2 , ect

only scope I wasnt able to kill was a SWFA

those who are not sure of a fal it is a 7,62 fully or semi auto gas fed rifle which the recoil is both ways does more damage to optics then a 50bmg , If you can survive a FAL with a few hundred rounds you got a battle proven optic

As far as SWFA they are mil spec and use strong ways of securing the lens , where as higher priced optics may use an adhesive which is good for one direction the mil spec is like screwed in and locked in place some eveh have rigs with locktite and secured with set screws I have cut many apart after destroying them to see why . as for SWFA , I only had 2 bad and both were still dead on , one had a bugs leg in side of lens , the other a windage turret became soft and mushy but was easy fix I used brake clan winded turret in cleaned and dried and put a drop of ballistico

l and it was good as new again it was in winter i guess grease got hard ,