10% Off Code for Discovery Optics (Admin: feel free to delete if not allowed)

Hey Guys, and happy 4th of July (Ok, ok, you got me, it's the 3rd.... but I'm already partying!)

Discovery Optics sent me a 10% off code to share with my subscribers. It is good for a month and it's for their entire Amazon store. I get a little bit of credit for the channel if you click in via my Amazon link - so thanks in advance if you do that!

Click in via this link: https://amzn.to/3NXEqLH
Use this Coupon Code: 10ZIDE3W for whatever you buy!

And here is a review I did recently on their PRS scope, which was honestly pretty sweet (especially for the price and what you get!)!

Happy 4th! :cool:

Air Shootist, I’m a fan of their scopes, but their customer service is dog crap! I recently damaged my scope. Per their website and warranty info, they will replace the scope if it’s been damaged regardless how the damage occurred. Their only disclaimer is the damage can’t just be cosmetic. It has to affect the performance of the scope. Mine is DEFINITELY impaired in its performance. Parallax is JACKED! But regardless of my attempts to reach them, I hear crickets back. If they want us using their scopes, they need to step up their game and practice what they preach. If they will return my emails and hold to their word regarding the warranty that is clearly spelled out on their website, I’d be a customer for LIFE!

If you have some sort of sponsorship or inner workings with the company, perhaps you could steer us to someone over there who cares, and has the ability to fulfill their word in regards to the warranty.

Don’t take this personally. I realize you neither own nor profit from the company. You’re promoting a product you believe in. I love the scopes. They are crystal clear. I want to be a lifetime customer. Anyone you can contact on their end for me would be awesome. Thank you sir….

Regards,
TM

I know you wrote about this before (or similarly), but the people at Discovery Optics are IMPOSSIBLE to reach. You told me to contact someone via Facebook, but I font use Facebook. Never have, never will. But to only be able to reach an affiliate on Social Media, and every email provided on their website goes unanswered, and the telephone number provided in the box on my BRAND NEW scope goes to a fast busy, is just piss poor business! If you’re an affiliate, then you MUST have better contact and relationship beyond what the general public has. I love the scope. But their customer service is GARBAGE!

So let me ask you…, I want to redeem the warranty on my damages scope that I purchased from Edgun West in 2018. Per their original warranty, they will replace the scope if damaged (to the point it impedes functionality) no questions asked. Can you help me reach someone who actually cares from Discovery Optics? Again…. I do not have a Facebook account.

Thanks….,
TM