• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

10 Meter Standing And Kneeling Postal Match ** Week 13 ** Last Week

Thanks Chas for the chance to step outside my comfort zone and break the monotony of winter.

Although my performance didn't make the improvements I'd hoped for I nevertheless feel like the lessons learned can only help my shooting game now that spring is in the air.

Finished up pretty much were I've been but nonetheless it was time well spent and hopefully if I'm still around we can do it again next winter.
20210202_120130.1614557748.jpg

Here's my enties for this week. Felt like the kneeling sort of left me. Although, at our standing match yesterday, when we were done with the standing shots, I shot a few lanes kneeling and the targets were dropping OK. So, just one of those weeks. 

Standing 134 Kneeling 140 RAW TM1000 Sightron Slll RWS Mesiterkulgen Wadcutter pellets

Good shooting with you Slow Turtle and others. Enjoy the coming Spring and outdoor shooting. 

Chas

IMG_0043.1614598912.jpg
IMG_0044.1614598918.jpg