• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

10 Meter Standing And Kneeling Postal Match ** Week 11 **

Here's week #11 of the standing and kneeling postal match. Hone those skills for the forced lanes. Everyone is welcome to participate. 

There will be a category for scopes (any and all) and also a category for peep/iron sights. 

Jackets, gloves and slings are allowed. You can shoot the card in as many increments as you want. One shot per bullseye.

I suggest wad cutter pellets for cleaner (and bigger) holes and easier scoring. If you’re using dome pellets, be sure to push the pellet head into the hole for a more accurate (and better!) score. We’ll score up and not down. So for example, if any part of the pellet hole touches the next highest ring, you score it by that ring.

Honor system for scoring. This is really for fun, and a way to hopefully get one to practice the postions for the forced position lanes. 

Post a picture of your best card in one or more categories by the end of the match period (usually one week). I'll keep 4 (standing/scope, standing/peep, kneeling/scope and kneeling/peep) running tallies of the scores for the weeks match in the initial post.

This match ends Sunday, February 14th, 2021 at midnight EST.

Here’s the link for the target: https://www.craftygeek.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/A4_10m_Air_Rifle_Target.pdf 

Chas

I'll start things off this week. We're leaving for a week of vacation tomorrow, so the following targets were all I could manage this week. It's likely I won't be able to post for next week's match.

Back to the FWB300 and the full-black targets. I got:

141 Standing, aaaaaannnd....

141 Kneeling!

I dont' know what was up. I tried two kneeling cards, but I was jittery in a way that didn't let me zone all the way in on the 10 dot. What's funny, is that my kneeling target had five or six of what I call "perfect nines," or pellet holes completely inside the 8 ring but juuuuuuust miss the 10 dot. I think that target had more of those perfect nines than previous weeks, and the result was just 141.

2021.02.11_FWB300_10m_kneel_Chas_141.1613162106.jpeg

2021.02.11_FWB300_10m_offhand_Chas_141.1613162107.jpeg