• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

10 meter sights

Advice please : i've recently began pursuit in bringing a chinese b3-1 to a different level. Have planned some stock modifications a tune and some trigger work if possible finally found the proper scope and ring combo I was actually seeking for one of the crosmans. .plans change monthly.

I also plan to do a b1 for a kiddo and was hoping to head down a different rabbit hole than that which Alice seems to like. Biggest issue foreseen is getting the slop and rattle out of the barrel. Doable im sure . I would like to set this up for 10 meter issf style ( practice) for the 1/2 decade youth it is planned for. So Advise on Diopter sights that will fit a dovetail grove/rail and front globe ? Is that right. Please. Something affordable but of decent lineage..since Ive allready planneed 3 times the cost of the rifle into the rifle 180 is about max for sights.

I have a set of vintage Anschutz sights that the rear fits an 11mm dovetail. The front globe sight requires a base for attachment. Both the front and rear sights have the adjustable iris.but no diopter on the rear. I am afraid, that you are not going to find what you are looking for $180.00. The diopter will be close to that amount or more{ See Champions Choice catalog on line} if any quality. Front sight also has a .3 eagle eye, and rear sight has an anti glare tube on it.If you text me at 225-933-0220, I can send you some pics. But price would be closer to $300.00. Suggest you look on American Airguns classified. Some really nice Anschutz and FWB 10meter rifles for sale. More money, but "you get what you pay for.
Good luck!

Okay, I’ll go ahead and say it. Why are you taking the time to fool around with these junky Chinese guns when there are so many other choices out there?

Spending $180 on sights for one of those crudely made rifles is throwing good money after bad.

I’m not trying to be mean or snarky, I just hate to see guys caught up in trying to turn a sow’s ear into a silk purse.

Okay, I’ll go ahead and say it. Why are you taking the time to fool around with these junky Chinese guns when there are so many other choices out there?

Spending $180 on sights for one of those crudely made rifles is throwing good money after bad.

I’m not trying to be mean or snarky, I just hate to see guys caught up in trying to turn a sow’s ear into a silk purse.

You mean like the Gauntlet, Avenger, Snowpeak, etc.?

I spent 4 years in bed 24x7 on a Chinese gun forum (QB78/79) based in the UK watching some of these guys do the most innovative things with a $78 air rifle.

Some people enjoy the hobby of tinkering. Sounds like the OP is putting his passion into an air rifle for a youth he loves. To him it is more than just going out and buying something.

Reactions: MrP