10 meter off hand challenge

Was bored tonight so I switched up the challenge a little and shot a different gun at each ring ha

IMG_7311.jpeg

IMG_7309.jpeg

20231203_170152.jpg

Shot my modded up 1322 today. Haven't been very pleased with the accuracy from the bench, but I'll take a score of 231 for now. Ima try polishing and recrowning the barrel and probably try this again. This was fun!
Edit: just realized I added an extra 10 to the bottom right target lol! Make that 221. I have a newborn at home and am sleep deprived.
20231203_170340.jpg

Last edited:
Ok. This is probably cheating and not allowed. I really have trouble seeing these fine rings at 10 meters. I took a Sharpie and made the 10 a dot.

Beeman P17 using RWS Meisterkugeln 8.2 wadcutters. I shot 2 hand off hand on it. I used Pyramid Air's scoring template to assist.

Score 218.

View attachment 289929

View attachment 289930

View attachment 289931

View attachment 289932

View attachment 289933

View attachment 289934
i would not think putting a small dot in the middle , as long as the lines are not covered , you are not changing the target size .
I need to do the same i can't see the lines at all @10 yards.

I have a 10M set-up in my basement and shoot there somewhat regularly. I bought the Kruger pistol targets and the 17x17cm pellet trap for them, they cut such nice clean holes even with lower velocities. Even bought the small 5-bull rifle targets and I use them in that same trap, but the rifle target is one tough target.
I'll have to see if there's a way to position these targets in front of my trap so I can try this.

Just curious, I'd have thought the center 10 ring would use the inside ring for the .22 score, since the larger diameter hole could be a bit further away and still touch the ring, but it is listed the other way around on the target. Why is that?

Reactions: drpietrzak
I have a 10M set-up in my basement and shoot there somewhat regularly. I bought the Kruger pistol targets and the 17x17cm pellet trap for them, they cut such nice clean holes even with lower velocities. Even bought the small 5-bull rifle targets and I use them in that same trap, but the rifle target is one tough target.
I'll have to see if there's a way to position these targets in front of my trap so I can try this.

Just curious, I'd have thought the center 10 ring would use the inside ring for the .22 score, since the larger diameter hole could be a bit further away and still touch the ring, but it is listed the other way around on the target. Why is that?

You're thinkin' like I'm thinkin' — the inner ring ought to be for the .22 to account for the advantage of the bigger diameter pellet.

Reactions: rickhem