1 on 1 DIY March Madness Challenge #1 from Central GA.

20220329_174902.1648599863.jpg

Fly can hold for wind better than I so he wins... something. Rematch in April.

Last edited:
Very Nice way to keep the camaraderie going, Less!

I'll leave it to you and Fly to determine a winner ;-)

You've talked about your wood shop. Do you build new frames/backdrop each time ya'll go shooting? They are different each time, so it looks like you are building them, or buying them every time...though I doubt you are buying them. Anyway, it does a lot to pretty up your target, and I think it is really cool that you do that.

Keep up the great work!

Jonathan

You've talked about your wood shop. Do you build new frames/backdrop each time ya'll go shooting? They are different each time, so it looks like you are building them, or buying them every time...though I doubt you are buying them. Anyway, it does a lot to pretty up your target, and I think it is really cool that you do that.

Keep up the great work!

Jonathan

Thanks for the kind words. Just scrap materials in the shop, paper stencils and brush for the lettering and a generous use of spray paint. My favorite will probably always be last October and the Halloween characters. I ordered the wind-ups from Amazon and glued them down on the presentation panel. We had fun with that. I hope it will make a 2nd appearance this year. Airguns and Pickleball are keeping me going. If we ever break a paddle I am sure it will become a target.

All the best from GA.
20220328_141449.1648671188.jpg