• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

1.5 years with the Daystate Wolverine R

I've been shooting my .177 Wolv.R for six months now with zero issues, likes JSB13.43 RD's best (775fps)but 10.34's (890fps) very close, dosn't do too bad with CPHP's (950fps) either, I've noticed that my Daystate barrels (3) don't require much (if any) cleaning...never thought I would see the day! I've yet to shoot an "electric" Daystate, would love to try one of those triggers, if those electronic guns are a step above the Wolverine they must be something!!!

I picked up a Wolverine R in .177 last year but mine is the HP version. It has been absolutely trouble free and a tack driver shooting the 16.2gr JSB Beast. I picked up an Air Wolf off the classified here a few months ago. Made me a believer in the electric guns, the trigger is really something special. That said, I still love the Wolverine. I’m starting to experiment with slugs and longer ranges. It is a great gun for sure.

Got mine fro AOA when the first hit the U.S. shores. They told me it was the first one sent out to a customer. Don't know if that was a "feel good" statement or an absolute, but I have to admit it did make me feel good.

I got a Red Wolf also and like to have gun competition between the two. The Wolverine did need some trigger work to make it suitable for my shooting. Polish and a spring change did the trick. Sometimes the Red Wolf wins and sometimes the Wolverine wins. Both shoot JSB 10.33 pellets perfectly.

I have to agree with the video all except for the trigger part. No matter how it was adjusted, it just didn't quite make it for me. It probably is plenty light for most people, but I like em' featherweight. The good thing is that the trigger is adjustable in every other way. Position, take up, finger position etc.