• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

0db Moderator

Tried the 110 and the 160 recently for the first time, on a .22 BRK, and they are impressive. The 110 does an amazing job for its size and barely gives up anything to the bigger 160. In my opinion the size difference beats out the small difference in noise reduction, which for the 160 is just noticably quieter. For a .30, I am sure you did right going for the 160, enjoy!

Reactions: coolsound
I'm sure you'll enjoy it, hassle free. I've bought and tested more moderators than I would care to admit. Big name production and some of the lesser known "niche" offerings that tout a lot of science in their designs. Received a 0db 110c free with a Daystate I had purchased last year. It takes the cake across the board in both sound reduction (relative to size) and shot consistency. Across all airguns I've put it on. It noticeably outperforms mods that are 25-30% larger in volume when it comes to sound reduction. Not sure what their secret sauce is, but I dig it. My entire fleet of daily drivers is now topped with a 0db.