• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.04 MOA All Day Long If I Do My Part.

FWIW, 100% of MY groups** are always sub MOA. ;)

**Group size in this sample report is (1.0) :ROFLMAO:

Subtleties of spoken communication can be lost when carried by a text based media.

Shoot'em good - then practice, practice, practice to shoot'em even good'er than before. When you shoot your best ever group, keep shooting!

Last edited:
181 at 25 m .177 8.44 5 shots and 10 shots open air and 10 shots

inbound2168091239337179844.jpg

inbound6192706035479916160.jpg

I threw up in my mouth a little.

Funny, liked your humor.

Most of us would be thrilled with this perfect pellet hole at 20-25y. I normally get a pretty good ragged hole at 25, but not always. Definitely nothing like this at 50.

If I ever do, I’m going to replace our wedding picture on our wall with my one hole 5-shot group at 50. 😀😀😀😀

Not centered. I sure admire Mike for being so willing to post the groups that don't quite meet his standards. You know, warts and all
I keep wondering when the other “major” manufacturers are going to start posting amazing shot groups. It must be loathing and fear that stops them. :ROFLMAO:

I keep wondering when the other “major” manufacturers are going to start posting amazing shot groups. It must be loathing and fear that stops them. :ROFLMAO:

Actually, I think that idea would be very well received here on AGN. Until you mentioned this Lou, I never really gave much thought about it. I always assumed that the buyers and not the manufacturers, would post all the groups. I like the idea that Mike posts these, so I would agree that more should do the same.

It really would be good if Daystate, FX, etc., would take the time to show/post some groups or score cards at various distances with their products.

People want to see what they’re buying and I would think this would help manufacturers sell more air rifles also.

Unfortunately, don’t think it will materialize, but I love the idea.

Tom

Hey Tommy.
My post stems from the observation that Mike N is one of the only manufacturers that comes here to give us hard earned info freely. Info applicable to any AG if applied correctly. Free wisdom.

Totally agree about Mike. The tips, wisdom, experience and knowledge sharing; all of which are invaluable to anyone owning an air rifle, and who also enjoy trying to ‘up’ their game.

But also honorable mention extends to you, Ed ( ELH), Joe F, Mike N, Mike Bricker, Cole and several others. I/we have many mentors here and I know others feel the same.