Reply To: What Do Want In An Airgun?
1. Reliability – Repeatability with minimum of maintenance
2. Accuracy – keeping zero in a variety of uses
3. Spec. Fit – Fitting the right gun with the right usage. i.e. don’t need a 357 gun to hunt rats.. *common sense*
4. Ammunition Agnostic – The need for 1 pellet from 1 batch to make it work well
5. Supportability – Not so exotic that I need to speak russian to get get a part I need to get back in business
6. Looks – Absolutely last on my list. Form/functionality and purpose are the most key ingredients for me