Reply To: Alternative to Aeon 10-40X56

Forums Optics, Scopes, Rings, & Mounts Alternative to Aeon 10-40X56 Reply To: Alternative to Aeon 10-40X56

Link

redcrow
Participant
Member

The only reason I'm not jumping on a Weaver T36 is it's pretty much a one trick pony. Although it'd be fine for 80% of the shooting I do, it'd out of its element for the other 20%. So variable magnification and the ability to focus down to < 20 yards are priorities. The Hawke Airmax 8-32X50 looked to be a candidate, but the review posted here indicated it also suffered from the "tiny eye box" syndrome. That same review also praised the eye box on the Hawke Sidewinder 8-32X56, but that scope will stretch my budget uncomfortably.