Reply To: eBay Air Tank question

Forums Air Tanks, Pumps, Compressors, & Filters eBay Air Tank question Reply To: eBay Air Tank question



Are you asking what the the 4 way valve is called?  I just asked the attendant at the Parker Store for a 4 way valve with female 1/4″ connectors.  I screwed the gauge in one hole, the bleed valve in another, the CGA347 connector in another and the hose in the last hole. 

This is Joe B’s version

And this is the one I built.  Notice Joe B’s version is smaller and more compact