Reply To: Need Instructions for installation of Regulator in FX Royale 400 .22
Forums › PCP Airguns › Need Instructions for installation of Regulator in FX Royale 400 .22 › Reply To: Need Instructions for installation of Regulator in FX Royale 400 .22
i check the instruccion in the fx web to install and is wrong chapter 3
1. Remove the gun from the stock
2. Remove the airtube/bottle and the valve bracket(1) and the plastic gasket(2) which is
located 10mm inside of the valve bracket(1).
3. Remove the manometer, you will see a 2mm diameter hole just under the
manometer hole this will have to be drilled through using a 2mm drill. remember to
remove the aluminium chips from the block
4. Change the plastic gasket under the manometer and reatach the manometer screw it
untill you can feel it touching the plastic gasket and then add a half to one whole turn
to the manometer depending how you want the manometer to sit
5. Now insert the regulator as shown below just push it into place, and thightly screw
the valve bracket(1) back. Reatach the airtube/bottle and the stock!