Reply To: Bought a used Bauer Jr II
It in now in the hands of the dealer to file a damage claim on FedEx or take care of the repairs, takes a load off me. He gave me the option of getting a refund or wait till it is sent direct to Bauer for a rebuild. That depends on timing, if the rebuild won’t take months on end, yea I will wait (as long as the warranty agreement is extended by the dealer). If it is just being sent back to the dealer, who does not have the setup to rebuild one by his own admission. I will be getting a refund, but that decision will be Monday at the earliest also depending on FedEx.