Reply To: Hatsan at44 problem

Forums PCP Airguns Hatsan at44 problem Reply To: Hatsan at44 problem



What do you mean by retainer?  To replace the breech seal remove the barrel.  You can unscrew a cap at the end of the barrel.  It’s hard to notice but the very end will unscrew.  Just replace the seal in the cap and screw it back onto the barrel. If you have the QE model you will have to remove the shroud before removing the barrel.