1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Brock’s Gap Training Center
3721 South Shades Crest Road, Hoover, Alabama, 35244, South
- The guns will fall into 4 Divisions: PCP, CO2, Break Barrel, Pump
- The Shooters will be divided into 5 Classifications: Preteen, Teen, Adult, Senior(62-69), Super Senior (70+).
- The match will consist of 4 arrays of 10 targets each. The steel silhouettes (chicken, pig, turkey, ram) will be set up at the 15, 20, 25 and 30 yard line.
- 4 shooters and their spotter/scorekeeper will be called to the line at a time. They will be given 6 minutes to both sight in their gun and knock down the 10 targets in front of them.(the match is designed so that scopes will not have to be reset at each array)
- Shooters will be allowed to shoot sitting, prone, standing or from a bench.
- Only PRETEEN shooters will be allowed to use a rear bag for support.
- The shooters will be allowed to shoot as many sighter shots as they want to determine their grouping but when they “start for record” they must tell their scorekeeper who will count and record the 10 shots. They can return to the sighter plate if need be.
- Any target that is hit but does not fall will still be counted as a hit if it has a mark on it upon inspection.
- At the end of the 6 minutes, shooters will shift to the next array when directed by the Range Officer and the target setters will go downrange to reset targets. This will continue until all 4 shooters have shot all 4 arrays.
- If there are multiple people with perfect 40 scores, there will be a “shoot-off” where the chickens will be placed at the 45, 50, 55 etc.
- The Shooters scorekeeper may assist the shooter with charging the gun and/or reloading if the shooters gun has a magazine that holds multiple pellets.
- For more information text …205-999-6060 or call 205-425-7845 or email [email protected]
Shooters may shoot warm ups prior to the match starting.