7:45 P.M: Omega Compressor is in the House

Forums AGN Swag 7:45 P.M: Omega Compressor is in the House

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of skohl
    skohl
    Participant

UPS just delivered my prize after a couple of delays. I had been talking with AOA since late October to try to schedule a date for them to deliver it with their van on a day that we have an Air Gun Shoot at our club range. I thought it would be great if our members could see and use their different airguns. We had scheduled 11/30 but a conflict came up on their side and it had to be cancelled. I asked them to ship it so I can put it to use. They are going to try and reschedule a visit after the first of the year. Tomorrow I’ll set it up and fill my 90 C.I. and 75 cubic foot tanks and give you an update with pictures. It seems like it will be pretty easy to operate. Thanks AOA and AirGun  Nation!

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by skohl.
    Link
    Profile photo of skohl
    skohl
    Participant

Pictures:

I’ve used it twice to fill my 75 cubic foot Omega tank and once to fill my 90 cubic inch Air Venturi. I watched AOA’s online video a couple of times to feel comfortable with the set up. Very easy. I set the bleed to 10 minutes and the fill shut off to 300 Bar and everything worked like it was supposed to. When it bleeds, I jump and run over to check on it. I guess I’ll get used to it. My wife said its smaller than she thought it would be. I’m PUMPED!

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by skohl.
    Link
    Profile photo of Jason Whittemore
    JasonW
    Participant

Looks nice!

Link
    Profile photo of blackdiesel
    blackdiesel
    Participant

Congrats.  

Link
    Profile photo of Urban Airgunner
    X27
    Participant

Is it noisey?
    How loud is it when running?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.