• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

600 Yard AGD Long Ranger Shot! AirForce Texan .357 with High Arc Hunter Bullets!

So opening day for deer season is next week on Nov. 15th here in Michigan. I grabbed my AirForce Texan .357 and gear and went to the woods to take off all my long range optics and ColdShot adjustable base to convert my gun from my long range sniper set up to my deep woods hunting set up (3-10 x 50 scope). Well...... That didn't go as planned. I got out there and as I was getting my allen wrenches out of my tool bag, I found 2 more AirGunDepot.com exploding golf balls in my bag. 

Must.... shoot.... longer...... Yes - I'm addicted. I think that white powdery substance in those AGD exploding golf balls may have something to do with my long range air rifle addiction. I crave the white mist (Jarhead movie reference = pink mist). So I've been talking with Ron Goodhall from High Arc Hunter who makes some great ammo that has had a really solid track record at Extreme Bench Rest. He sent me some of hi 174 grain Raptors and WOW these things pattern nicely. So here it is - 600 yards pushing my personal record out even further in the AirGunDepot.com Long Ranger Challenge.... Enjoy!

Reactions: Michael
Man, they (Airgun Depot) should make a special 600 yard chevron just for you!

I'm still disappointed that they quit the original Long Ranger challenge, as my son and I still wanted to get the 175 and 225 yards chevrons. (We did the 150 and 200...)

The new springer challenge they came up with is fun as well, but the patch is only soso (at best)... As there is no reference whatsoever related to the challenge, I mean it could be the logo of some bodybuilders weightlifters or maybe an armwrestlers organisation or (worse) a gays fisting club or something...

Anyway amazing achievement: 600 yards with an airgun, well done!