• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

50+ yards group thread

LOL! I like it ! And I think that all airgun sales of substantial worth - i.e. Above the price of a hard case -
should be shipped either in a pelican style case or triple boxed? I'm still in shock that the rifle arrived and isn't water logged!
got the humidity down in the vault to suck any moisture from it though ----
I'm hoping ( another on my bucket list) to make it to the Extreme this year or next?
would also like to bring a Beaumont and shoot either .308 or .458 caliber - 
Thanks Percula. I was surprised at how well they did at 50 yards in windy conditions -nothing like them little 13 grainers 😬. I would think that these pellets should be recorded somewhere ? Their BC? Been around for awhile now?
if I have more time I'll try to collect enough data to calculate --
only have two tins with the original FX label - blue tins-- hell maybe they are collectibles?
ive got tons of the Daystate emporors .50 grain -
ordered a dozen tins of the 46 grain JSBs that should be here tomorrow ?
so should my Thomas.......
so I'll have lots of shooting to do!! 
cheers 
CK

Hope that suitcase is filled with large bills ?😬
Shot a few more cards - now that the Thomas is enroute ive got to figure out how to drag the bullet trap back -one of the tires has developed a flat -and is almost off its hub 
but this is a short video clip of the distance -
intersting to watch the pellets actually track toward their destination - some haveca slight spiral ?
hows yours shooting Paul?
CK

Just finished up. Used my leupold laser range finder - from the front of my bench to the face of the target is 60 yards!
guess I was a wee bit off with the tape measure - 😬
Now I'll start working on that tire 
Sounds like a good idea Percula - a trip out to check for retirement property.
on The Thomas -had some special work done to it to squeeze a bit more accuracy out of it.
Allen Z just received my Beaumont .223 - I want the trigger worked on. That's the only part of that gun I'm not happy with.
cheers 
CK