4500 PSI Compressor on Amazon?? 850 bucks??

can fill PaintBall bottles ONLY, NOT for filling "tank" scuba/scba. As are all such compressors I've looked at - via internet- including the one mroda sells, originaly factory stated to fill rifles & small paintball tanks. 
There prices do go as low as $250 for some of the many models on alixa ( whatever its called) .

SO many of these being made and so far away from most of us. Perhaps one day a US dealer ( a real dealer ) will figure out which one might be quality and import it, but again ALL these small Chinese comps are for filling say 13cc and "I" would worry - do something- about oil in the air of most.
Please do test this one out for us all and give a full report.

I went with the altros booster.

John

If you are looking for economy in a high pressure compressor the Shoebox Freedom 8 can be had new for $650 plus shipping and you will need an oilless 100 psi compressor as well, about $100 to $150 new if you don't already have a source. This is a proven compressor and I like mine a lot with good service and parts if you need them. It is slow however if you need a lot of air. If you can find one used then the price might be considerably less. 

"Dartagnan"PLEASE consider a proven compressor like an Omega or Daystate for filling up tanks over 4000psi. PLEASE!! My experience with this design is NOT reliable for the pressure we would like to have for PCP use. Please don't ask how I know, I lost big $$ purchasing other brands.
Got to ask how do you know the China compressors won't work. Back up your comment if you claim they are no good. If you message me privately I'll post up so everyone can see. I'm not trying to be a jerk but I am looking at buying one so let's here your experience with some detail. 

"396ranger"
"Dartagnan"PLEASE consider a proven compressor like an Omega or Daystate for filling up tanks over 4000psi. PLEASE!! My experience with this design is NOT reliable for the pressure we would like to have for PCP use. Please don't ask how I know, I lost big $$ purchasing other brands.
Got to ask how do you know the China compressors won't work. Back up your comment if you claim they are no good. If you message me privately I'll post up so everyone can see. I'm not trying to be a jerk but I am looking at buying one so let's here your experience with some detail.
Nah! Continue your research and don't let my comment discourage your moral decision to purchase what you feel is worth purchasing. I'm just another person who enjoy PCP airguns. Best of luck. 

Hi - we appreciate more information on your experience. Why protect the brands that caused you to lose money?

We all benefit and perhaps those brands will improve if you share your experience. Thanks :)

Otherwise, it is just FUD - Fear Uncertainty and Doubt