$30 night vision IP Camera

I wonder if one could mount it to a scope, then put an iPhone nearby and you could aim through your iPhone. It would only work where you have a Wireless network available, but for backyard rats and such it might be a decent solution.

http://www.banggood.com/Zmodo-720P-HD-WiFi-Mini-Color-Sensor-Home-Security-IP-Night-Vision-Camera-ZM-SH75D001-p-991775.html

Actually, one could use a wireless hotspot as a portable wifi network and walk around with the camera and scope active. Need to find a way to power the camera though. I don't think that it's PoE (Power Over Ethernet).

Use coupon code "Zmodo$10" for $10 discount making it $29!

MOD EDIT: Moved to Cameras, Videos, Recording Equipment

They refunded me my purchase price. Now I have a nice blacklight flashlight for free. The night vision camera actually is REALLY nice. It works very well and streams video to my phone so long as it can connect to a wireless network. The downside is that by default it will ONLY work if it also has internet access. It streams the video to the MeShare.com cloud service. That part I don't like. I have some experience with Zmodo security cameras and I think that there is likely a way to monitor the cameras internally and disabling the cloud part. I still need to play around with that a bit. The cameras usually have a web interface, but in the past it was extremely antiquated software that required Windows, IE, Active-X and some questionable security settings in the browser. It's always weird when someone has all the pieces to make a really good product and they can't quite get there. I wonder if it is a disconnect on privacy because of the lack thereof in China where the cameras are made.