.30 predator polymag pellets

Drid,

Here are three 5 shots groups of JSB 44.75's, 50.15's, and 44.75 Polymags at 50 yards. My RAW 30 stacks 44.75s at 50 yards (#18) and 50.15s (#16) I pulled that one to the right on 16.

Polymags spray (#17) into like a 1" group. I got them hoping they would be accurate, but they weren't. Frankly, I don't think anything I shoot at is going to need a Polymag vs a normal 44.75g 30 cal pellet. The weight is the same as the JSB Exact and head size is only .001 larger on the Polymags so it's got to be the balance / length of the pellet and the cone that is throwing it around randomly. The JSB Exacts are .375" long and the Polymags are .508 long and will not fit in a RAW magazine so measure your magazine for fit.

if you wanted a handful to try I'll mail them to you if you cover shipping. That way you don't have to buy a full tin to find out if they shoot.

I'm I'm working with different scopes and didn't bother to re-zero before shooting these, which is why they are high right in general on the below target.

You can plug the numbers from my above post into this site to get the energy leaving the gun http://www.pyramydair.com/article/What_is_Muzzle_Energy_August_2003/5 There is very slightly more energy in the 50's leaving the gun. 

When you say 'delivers the highest energy' there are several variables, and you'd need to have something to measure the energy absorbed by the target. Both pellets will pass though a piece of paper a 20 yards for example and deliver the same tiny amount energy to the paper. Both would hit a chipmunk at 20 yards and deliver only part of their energy to the chipmunk and have a lot of pellet energy left over after it passes through. Both would deliver all their energy to a 4x4 board shot at 50 yards.