.30 Kral Puncher Pro

Kral Puncher Pro .308

20" .308 barrel machined to fit the breech. .250" transfer port from valve to barrel. Power tune kit installed. Sleeved the bolt. Drilled out the power adjuster and threaded to 5/16"-18 and installed a cap screw before the transfer port was drilled out. It still functions as a power adjuster in this configuration. 785fps with only a 20" barrel. JSB 44.75gr pellets. This at only 17-1800psi. This valve likes the lower pressure. Going to regulate it and add a 25-28" TJ barrel which should see 850fps and 30 shots.

"ackuric"Impressive work, was the peak velocity at 1700-1800 psi or is that just you referencing your set point?
The peak is at the 17-1800psi mark. Going to do some more testing to find the absolute peak then set the regulator at that pressure. I have a TJ barrel to pick up Wednesday/Thursday. It should get me to the 75fpe that I'm looking for. 

"OldCorps"Outstanding! Wish I had your skills. You do nice work Hammer!

Ed
Thank you so much. I took the spacer I put in behind the spring for preload and made a steel one that fit in the hammer to add more weight. Now have the same preload and heavier hammer. Should creep up on the 100fpe mark in .357 and 75fpe+ in .30 cal. I'll have results later in the week. I have a few customer tunes that need addressed before I can finish.