.30 Impact strikes again

Topcat

Jan 6, 2017
This time I took aim on a nutter 55yds in a tree. I was laying prone in my garage for cover mainly and for support from my bipod. The 1st shot hit low in the hind legs with complete pass through and shattered the hind leg on exit with a massive hole. 
The squirrel had enough strength to crawl up to another branch and layed still giving me a follow up shot. This time I zoomed up to 12x and got a nice view of the head. I could see where the first shot hit the legs and wanted to dispatch the squirrel as quickly as possible. 
I had to use my off eye due to the position I was in so it was an awkward shot. Nonetheless I took my time because I knew he was going anywhere on those broken legs. I took aim and 💥 HEADSHOT at 55yds. All I saw was the eyeball bulge out and blood running off the branch. I did see something fall on the other side of the squirrel through the scope but couldn't identify what it was. 
I retrieved my squirrel and noticed a complete pass through of the skull as well. The shot was right behind the eye between the ear. On examination it was the nutters other eyeball that I saw fall through the scope. HOLYCRAP the force was so massive on impact that it literally blew out the nutters other eyeball!!
When I say that it blew out the eyeball that is what I mean, not a pass through and exit through the other eyeball no.. I mean there is 2 holes in the nutters head where you can see the entrance and exit wound. Then you see one eyeball bulged and the other eye gone! 
I'm loving this .30 Impact more and more everyday! 
Never thought I would find a bullpup that is compact, accurate and a hammer. I'm never letting this one go!